torsdag 16 januari 2014

ACW house...the return of Shelfville!

Remember Shelfville? Well, I won't blame you if you don't, it's been almost two years since I started the project. http://getitpainted.blogspot.se/2012/04/shelfville-humble-beginning.html

Today at least I have a small contribution to this project, another house from Timecast that was included in the Baccus boxed set. I do believe this is the last of the houses from that set, now I just need to locate them all.


Painted with Vallejo and Coat d'Arms as usual. Behind the fence you can just make out some flock. I will probably add more to help it blend into the terrain once I figure out how the terrain will be designed.

And there is more to come soon as I finally took pictures of the lovely Leven houses that Ian sent me!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Houses eh... I think I have a 6mm American woodplank church lying about somewhere... was going to use it as a russian church for Eastern Front, but seeing as Leven has a very nice russian church it might just as well go back home where it belongs.

    You want it? No strings attached.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nicely done, nice looking house!

    SvaraRadera