The house stands on a platform, so the first step is to construct that platform on the base plate.
Cross-support in place
Frame support goes around the cross support
I put the floor bit on top of the support platform to make sure that the struts fit in the holes in the floor and left it there while the glue dried on the support beams.
Floor piece in place temporarily
Next step is the house itself. The floor piece taken off the supports and put down, then the inner walls, that would be the palm leaf screens in reality, are fitted into holes in the floor.
Inner walls raised
Next the frame/outer wall goes on. No holes for these pieces except for the front balcony railing, but clear marks on the inner walls that shows how to align them correctly.
Frame goes on
Roof. I added a cut-out from the frame to give extra stability
The roof in place
And that is the whole lot. It was all done in an evening including time for the glue to dry (that is why the glue is still white in some pics). It goes together like a dream, quite simply. My only other MDF buildings are from 4Ground. By comparison, these have less surface detail but cleaner fitting pieces.
The whole assembly, from the bottom.
Base with support beams
House added on top
Roof in place
Stairs slot into place
I am currently painting the whole affair, next update will contain the finished product and some comparison shots with the Red Star miniatures that will be fighting over these buildings.