Wargames Community Currency

Next

Random

List

måndag 30 september 2013

Last week of the Winter War kickstarter








We are entering the last week of the Baker Company Winter War Kickstarter. 
When I signed up, this is what the basic deals got you. 


I pledged for the Border Assault set, meaning 1 Finnish and 1 Soviet platoon from the above charts for £120. Sounded like a fair deal at less the £2 a pop for metal minis and I was sure that there would be at least some stretch goals.

Painted Finns

Painted Soviets

Three weeks later, things have changed to say the least. We have unlocked a shed-load of stretch-goals. Compare the below list with the original list for an idea of how much stuff my £120 will get me now!





And there is more to come. Yesterday we unlocked Field Kitchens, but Gav has not had time to adjust the image I am using above. After that, a twin-turret T-26 and then a AA truck.
It is already one heck of a bargain and it will most likely get even better so stop wondering and jump onboard!






2 kommentarer:

  1. As I've teamed up with Thomas on this I can only agree. We're up to some 120 figures per side/platoon, plus a lot of vehicles, guns, horses and whatnot.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I do wish I had some money to throw at this one. Ultimately I decided to pledge to another kickstarter in the high hopes that I get to play with Thomas and Jockes toys...

    SvaraRadera