tisdag 21 maj 2013

Milicast LRDG Ford, WIP 2

The wheels are in and the base is being prepared (you can see the corner of it bottom left), just a few minor details left to add. And the steering wheel... I still need to figure out how to do that. I have a driver picked out, but he won't fit with the wheel in place. Maybe I'll attach the wheel to the driver before I fit him in the seat.

There is quite a bit of stowage done, sitting in a box waiting to be distributed across the vehicle and I am preparing an insert containing stowage and a Vickers MG and hopefully a guy to fire it. My plan is to have inserts for the storage area to make it possible to swap cargo for  troops, casevac, POWs or whatever the scenario might call for.

And just for Laffe: a closeup of the wires attaching the spare tire to the front bumper.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Looking good, I think. Seems the camera focused on the pretty smile in the background...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Facial recognition is great...sometimes. I have always assumed those big piles of thick, shiny paper they deliver in the mailbox are for covering your workspace. Maybe I've been wrong all along!?
      I'll set up a proper shot tonight after I paint the "wire" on the truck.

      Radera
  2. Looks good. What scale? Is this 20mm?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It is indeed. I'd give you a direct link but the Milicast webshop is down. Here is the website:
      http://www.milicast.com/

      Radera