måndag 28 november 2016

Winter is coming...and going

I finally have something to show again. It's been a long time. I have not been completely idle, there is some more stuff to come before the end of the year, but there has been a distinct lack of painted updates here. That ends now.

First , winter may be coming outside, but on the club table it is leaving. Next time we enter into the City, my warband will be joined by a new Construct, the Book Golem from Black Cat Bases.


The second thing I have today is an LMG team for French Indo-China. These are the old Red Star Miniatures, now owned by FNG Miniatures. In Europe, you can find them via Empress Miniatures.



That is it for now.
More to come.

8 kommentarer:

  1. That book Golem looks very intimidating.

    Good work on the TAP-camo on those frenchies too.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yep, next to a regular human it should look proper scary.
      Thanks. There is more, I have a few almost finished Frenchies that I hope to get off the paint table before the end of the year.

      Radera
  2. Glad to see those lazy brushes doing some exercise... now let's train them for a marathon!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks Benito. Real Life (tm) has taken up far too much of my painting time lately. Time to do something about that.

      Radera
  3. Great to see you posting again Thomas and I do like that book golem, wonderful stuff.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks.
      Yep, it's lovely and I have another one so I just need to figure out a different theme for that one. Perhaps only very bright colours?

      Radera
  4. Aha! I think it's time for a game of Frostgrave! I would like to make a bonfire of that golem.
    Good to see that you are well rested painting-wise, as there must be a lot painted before Gothcon.

    SvaraRadera
  5. I like the MG-team better than the golem eventhough I really like the painting of both.

    SvaraRadera