onsdag 28 december 2016

Last batch of the year

For various real-life reasons I was not able to complete my 2017 project of painting the entire Imperial Assault box, the e-web engineers and two heroes are missing but the finished figures had to be reported to Rob for the Painting Challenge before the end of the year.


I also have a bunch of zombies from the Mantic KS The Walking Dead primed and ready, but only four finished. Many more to come, these are lovely minis!


Speaking of lovely minis I got a whole bunch of Studio  Miniatures zombies from my good friend Jocke for my birthday, they will have a place high on the painting list for 2018.

7 kommentarer:

  1. They had better be high up on the list because I want to play with them. And I hope they will be on the 2017-list, you seem a bit before your time.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Knowing Thomas, though, 2018 does sound about right :P

    Some nice stuff there, Thomas, now get painting those Rebs! ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Svar
    1. A noble goal and in keeping with the finest Lardy tradition!

      Radera
  4. You still did better than me. Happy new year BTW.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, so I'm not dead last this year either? Excellent!
      And an happy new year to you too.

      Radera
  5. Nice figures. I really like the star wars figures.I bought some of these myself but in the scale of 1:32.The zombies are great with a lot of character.I also want to say: God fortsättning och lycka till med alla projekt under 2017.

    SvaraRadera