söndag 6 maj 2012

Crap pics of cool minis

I set up a scene with all my Dust minis in front of the house from Cerberus to take some pics. Did not work out at all, light was completely off and I don't know how to compensate for that with the settings on my camera so I'll do it again when I have more painted stuff. In the mean time, this will have to do.

The whole gang

The Death Dealers

The Grenadiers


And a bit of a late edit: the light of my life took a few pics with her camera. More skill, better camera, better picture!

5 kommentarer:

  1. I like your bases. Good enough photos, I liked that you had different camo on the germans.

    Bloody big house!!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yep, and that is about half the pieces in the Op Cerberus box...

      Radera
  2. Good. Now do the allied walker.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Doing the German gal in power armour right now, the Walker will have to wait until the Guild Group Build is done.

      Radera
    2. Oooh, german chick in power armour. I approve!

      Radera