torsdag 3 oktober 2013

Tanks very much, Patrice!

This is yet another reason why I love war gaming:the people!

A while ago I took part in a group build on The Guild where I built a wrecked King Tiger. It turned out like this.

I am quite happy with it and would like to do more broken down tanks, but it pains me to pay full price for a model and then build it as broken. Suddenly I get an email from a gaming buddy. A friend of his, Patrice, has three Panthers that he has no further use for and they are mine at postage cost.
A few emails, 6 Euros and a week later, this drops in:

Suddenly, I have one for summer, one for winter and one for "sunk-halfway-in-a-Russian-swamp" at about a third of the cost of one new model.
A big thank you to all involved!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Thats a great looking tank. Well done!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, Paul. I'm afraid it's a crappy photo. A light booth is on my wish list for Christmas, then I'll go back and take new pics of my latest models and minis.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

      Radera
    2. Yep, now I just need to find the time to paint them.

      Radera