onsdag 12 oktober 2011

Dust? Dust anyone?

For the benefit of my friend Laffe: My first Dust Tactics mini. Not quite finished, but I need to play around a bit and paint a few others first to find out how I want them to look.



Hmm, do I need to start a counter for 28mm figures as well? This guy is from the new Dust Tactics set bought with money from old Epic stuff I sold and as such, he falls outside the spending budget, but maybe when I start buying new sets, or start buying GBs Vikings for SAGA.

8 kommentarer:

  1. Hmmmm, they can play with my Infinity guys and gals...

    SvaraRadera
  2. I think the will get along like a residential area on fire!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks, Lurker. Three more are on the painting bench right now.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Laffe, I'll let you know when I've read the rules. I've been spending my reading time on SAGA and my painting time on Dust. A miracle of efficiency, me. Or a Gaming Butterfly.

    SvaraRadera